Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picture Update

Here are pictures from Campbell's first day of school




Here are a couple pictures of Campbell shutting herself in Shelby's crate with Shelby.




Here is a picture of Cooper's face at 32 weeks and 5 days. It's a bad angle, so her face looks very smushy. She is looking straight on in this picture and her left arm and hand are up by her forehead along the right side of the picture.



Here is a picture of Conley's face at 32 weeks and 5 days. This picture is also of her face looking straight on.

3 comments:

KirkKrew said...

I couldn't really tell in the FB pics, but the sonos on here show up better to me for some reason!

The Kaspars said...

Love the pics of all 3 girls! I also love the new blog title, very creative and cute!!

Missy said...

Thanks Amy for the help with the blog titles!!! I didn't have the entire list here on this computer, but I did for sure remember the "no boys allowed except for daddy" suggestion ... very cute!!