I can't believe I haven't posted an update since last week! Well, I'm still in the hospital. My fFN test on Thursday came back positive, so they are keeping me here until 34 weeks. Today, I have been here 9 weeks. We had a sonogram this morning. Both girls looked fine and my cervix is still measuring between 1.1 and 1.2. All is good! Cooper is turned where we can't see her face very well, but she is being such a good little girl staying head-down. Conley is still laying across me up high. She was so cute today, because we could see the fullness in her face with her chubby cheeks and she opened her mouth a couple times as if to yawn. I just can't wait to finally get to see them and hold them!!! It's so funny, because I can only picture our babies looking like Campbell, so I just imagine two more little Campbells in there :-) ! It will be so fun to finally see what they really look like. Will they be blonde or brunette? Will they have much hair or be bald like Campbell was? Will they look like a spitting image of Matt or actually resemble me even in the slightest??? We will see!
Campbell started school yesterday. She is going to First Kids Academy at First Baptist Euless on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I can already tell that this year will be so much more fun for her and for us! Last year we would ask her about her day and she would maybe answer questions with a yes or a no, but yesterday I asked her, "what did you do at school today?" She was very excited to answer, "I went to sleep, and we played in the MUSCLE room, and we watched a movie...it was Veggie Tales!" I love that she can tell us about her day!! She was so excited! This year she is going to have so many more activities at school too ... dance, music, spanish. I think she even has a recital that the parents get to go watch at least once. I'm very excited for her! She wore her big girl panties and Matt didn't have to pack any pull-ups. She is doing so great!! I think she really is becoming an official "big girl"! Matt took the camera yesterday, so there are pictures to come!!
I also had another big day on Monday ... I made the news again! Too funny! Fox 4 News was out here to cover the story of the program that they have here for us "Mommies in Waiting". They did a really good job presenting it I thought. The reporter was Brandon Todd. He and the cameraman, Nune, were really nice! Also, my friend from college, Casey, happened to stop by and they asked her to come in to visit while the cameras were rolling. She was SUCH a good sport to do it even though she was totally put on the spot and caught off guard. She made the TV story too! Campbell was sitting with me on the bed, so she's on TV too. It was pretty cool! I've requested a DVD copy from both channel 4 and channel 5 so we can show Campbell and the babies someday. Supposedly WB 33 wants to come out this week too, so who knows ... I may be on TV once again ... ha ha!! Here we are with the reporter and cameraman on Monday...
3 comments:
Yeah for 33 weeks... Ash and I are new followers and we love reading. Take care!
~Whitney
I'm so excited for you! The time is so near! It's hard to imagine the girls not looking like Campbell...I can't wait to see them! I know no matter what they will be adorable!! Congrats on another week!
Oh I can't believe Campbell is getting to be such a big girl! It will be crazy to think of you having 3 little Campbell's running around... Oh my, get your rest now!
Post a Comment