Shout out to Uncle Bubba!! My brother-in-law is notorious for coming up with some funny, sometimes off-the-wall poems and jokes that we've all come to love. They keep us laughing, that is for sure!! When we were in the hospital delivering Campbell, Christy and Kyle weren't able to be there, so they sent flowers to our room. The card said:
Sorry we weren't there when you were induced.
We're just glad you were able to reproduce.
Also since being in the hospital, my sister has sent me two more poems on Facebook that he came up with. I thought I'd share them with everyone for a little humor today :-)
Having a c-section can be the worst;
therefore someone should tell Cooper to go out head first.
When Cooper and Conley arrive, they will get much lovin',
But for the next 2 months we prefer that they stay in the oven!
We love you Uncle Bubba!! Thanks for keeping us laughing!
2 comments:
Uncle Bubba is quite a poet! Those are really cute.
I'm so proud : )
Post a Comment