I'm surprised Gigi didn't make you number one american citizen! Haha... that chain is an awesome idea, i'm sure the other mommies will love it! prayers and joy for today!! taylor
I am Missy. I am wife to my high school sweetheart Matt and mother to our precious daughters Campbell and twins Cooper and Conley. I work at Turner Construction Company and I attend Compass Christian Church in Colleyville.
4 comments:
LOVE the pics! A pedicure AND Sonic - it just doesn't get any better. And your patio...it is nicer than our own backyard patio - how great!
I am working on my skills so you can have "flower" next time!
You are amazing ... hang in there!
I'm surprised Gigi didn't make you number one american citizen! Haha... that chain is an awesome idea, i'm sure the other mommies will love it!
prayers and joy for today!! taylor
Gigi, what is the name of your receptionist? I would like to make an appointment : )
Post a Comment