
I think this picture of Karsyn and Campbell in the wagon is PRECIOUS!

This picture with Yoda was especially funny to me! For those of you that don't know, Matt would very lovingly call Campbell Yoda when she was a little baby, because her ears stick out like his do. We've always made jokes about Yoda. So, of course I was excited to take her picture with him! She, on the other hand, was not interested in getting near him as you can see!
I also got these cute pictures of my friend Whitney's twin boys, Cole (left) and Cade (right). Here is Lesli's daughter Ella in the bounce house too! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of Miss Harper, but she definitely caught Cole and Cade's attention...who knows, there might be a love story in their future!







2 comments:
Pictures Like I Do :)...(I hope you get my humor)
Love this and how you all dressed in black shirts and blue jeans. Looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment