Friday, October 31, 2008
We survived the 3.0 Earthquake of 2008...in EULESS!
Matt and I were still awake last night sometime after 11:30, and we felt something that I would have described as Big Foot stomping in our front yard. We both freaked out and got up to check all of the rooms, check outside, lock all of doors and even set our alarm. We didn't know what it was. We thought maybe a tree had fallen or a car had run into our neighbor's house or something. We just felt this strange rumble for just a quick second. We turned on the weather to see if there were any storms, because it felt almost like thunder without the loud boom. Anyways, it was driving us nuts last night. Then about 10 minutes later we felt it again as if he was a few blocks away. I come into work this morning to get this article from a coworker!! How crazy!!! Well, at least I know we aren't crazy!! Earthquake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! an earthquake in Euless, that is crazy! It must have scared the heel out of you
I was laughing as I read your email describing it as "bigfoot walking down the street" :) I can only imagine what went thru your heads...never an earthquake!!!
TOO FUNNY!! We live in NRH and Thad did the same thing! He thought someone was on our front porch! It was nice to have an answer ~ but what a WEIRD one, huh?!
Post a Comment