Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That's right...

That's right...we're pregnant!!! We have been wanting for so long to announce this exciting news, and it is finally here! I'm only 7 weeks today, but we are still so excited already! We have already had one sonogram to see the heartbeat, and we have our next one scheduled on Monday March 23rd. We will keep you all posted!!!

When we told Campbell that there is a baby in Mommy's tummy, she smiled and said "I tickle it!" She always tickles my tummy when we remind her. She also thinks it is so fun to give my belly "whoopy kisses". She also sings "Happy birthday to the baby" quite often. I'm sure it will get old over the next 8 months, and I'm sure she doesn't fully understand yet, but I know that by the time the baby is here, she will be ready to fill the role of big sister!

Our due date is October 28th!

11 comments:

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS MISSY AND MATT! I have a feeling Miss Campbell is gonna the best big sister! We are so happy for you. I have some advice for you since I too had my babies in late October.... HIDE THE HALLOWEEN CANDY! ha ha ha Well, keep us all posted! I love the blog page too!!!! Your so blessed!

Lolly said...

Missy, we are so excited for the Cheathams! I love the new look and new title.

shamerson said...

We are so excited for you!!! the new blog design is great!

gigi said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GREAT NEWS!!! Of course Gigi is SOOOO excited to welcome another little pumpkin!

I know Campbell will be a great Big Sister! I can't wait to hear all she has to say about it.

And I love the "bloggy lift"!

Abby said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!

KARA said...

Love the new blog....love the "news" more! :) Congratulations and I know that Campbell is going to be a GREAT big SIS!!

KirkKrew said...

LOVE it!!! I didn't know you had changed it until today. The new blog is adorable and of course I'm thrilled with your news!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you all! Miranda is super excited hoping that the baby will come on the 27th, that is her birthday.

Elaine said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

Gigi2 said...

Congratulations to you and Matt! Miss Campbell will indeed enjoy being the Big Sister! Her friend Landrie can give her some pointers, I'm sure!
I can't wait to read more on your blog and I love the update!

Kar said...

Congratulations Matty, Missy, & Campbell! We are SO SO SO excited for you guys! Campbell is going to be a wonderful, loving, and entertaining big sister. And Missy, I don't think any of that stuff gets old - not during pregnancy or after the baby is born. Thanks for sharing this fantastic news. See you this Sunday?