Friday, January 23, 2009

Playing catch-up!

OK, so I'm playing catch-up on my blog today for all the events that I've missed posting over the holidays. I posted SIX new posts with picture slideshows for each one (12 posts in total). You may even have to click on the 'Older Posts' link at the bottom of the page in order to see them all.

6 comments:

KirkKrew said...

I'm so glad you posted! I was beginning to wonder about the fate of Campbell's Scoop! You had so many cute pictures! :)

gigi said...

Thanks for ALL the updates! I love seeing the slideshows.

Lolly said...

Yeah Missy, you finally updated. I was beginning to wonder about you. Adorable pictures.

KARA said...

Loved all the pics!!! Major kudos - I know that took a lot of time. You really came back with a BANG!

The Kaspars said...

It's so hard keeping up with everything isn't it?? I love checking in on everyone tho...thanks for all the pics and posts. I can't believe how big she's getting!

Lori said...

Aaawwwwww... so cute! Channing and Campbell Kay are gonna be BFF! TJ said Campbell Kay was so cute when he saw you guys when he visiting in Texas. Not only is Campbell beautiful but her older cousin is just as beautiful too! I think they try out for a beauty pageant!